Notification on e-SANAD services
The project e-SANAD aims at providing a centralized platform for contactless, faceless, cashless and paperless document verification/attestation/Apostille service for Indian citizens, foreigners who have obtained documents from document issuing authorities (DIAs) in India and Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Govt. of India. These include all type of documents i.e. personal, educational and commercial. The system ensures that the foreign employers and other verification agencies get digitally verified genuine documents
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED IN THE IIIIER PORTAL
- The User needs to visit Payment Portal link of Indian Institute of Industry Interaction Education and Research i.e. https://www.iiiier.org/online-payment
- In the above mentioned link, the user needs to fill his/her Name, Register Number, and Mobile Number and to choose the fees head as “e-SANAD” from the dropdown menu.
- Then fill the fees amount as Rs.1000 ((Rupees One Thousand Only) and proceed to pay the document verification fee.
- After making successful payment, the user needs to note down the unique reference number generated by the portal and save the online payment acknowledgement report in PDF format.
Controller of Examinations,
Nodal officer, e-SANAD,
Indian Institute of Industry Interaction Education and Research,
The user should have the soft copies of the front page of both the certificate and Indian Institute of Industry Interaction Education and Research (IIIIER) Online Payment Report in pdf format in his/her computer.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED IN e-SANAD PORTAL
- The user has to register and login in the e-Sanad portal URL:https://esanad.nic.in
- Select the issuing authority state as TAMIL NADU.
- Select Indian Institute of Industry Interaction Education and Research, Chennai as the Document Issuing Authority (DIA).
- Select for Non Pre - verified documents.
- Fill the required details and upload both the documents i.e. Degree Certificate (as Main Document) and Institute Online Payment Acknowledgement Report (as Supporting Document) in PDF format.
- Then proceed to online payment for Attestation/ Apostille processing fee to e-Sanad system. The User needs to Pay Rs.90/- per Apostille or Rs.40/- per Attestation to the Ministry of External Affairs.
- e-Sanad portal will generate its acknowledgement after the successful payment.
- To check your application status, please visit https://esanad.nic.in/checkStatus
Submission of multiple candidates on single registration may lead to rejection of e-Sanad verification of certificates.
Note: Every candidate should separately register for their authentication of Certificates/Statements.
Ministry of External Affairs,
Phone: 011 4901840